Teen Sunday School
Sunday Mornings @ 9:30am
Wednesday Evening Youth Group
6:30pm - 7:15pm
*Van runs on Wedensday Nights.. We'd love to pick you up!!
Praising God for what He has done.. and praying for things on our Hearts!
Youth Conference at
Park Meadows Baptist Church, Lincoln IL
Fall Harvest Party, 6:30pm
Blessed Hope Baptist Church, Raymond IL
Thankful Sunday Services
"Thanking God in our Services!!"
Thanksgiving Mid-Week Services
(no Youth Group Meeting)
Christmas Eve & Candle Light Services
1) God wants us to UNDERSTAND
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23 “…there is none righteous, no, not one.” Romans 3:10
2) God wants us to KNOW that a penalty must be paid for sin. That payment is death.
“For the wages of sin is death…” Romans 6:23a
3) God wants us to SEE that His Son, Jesus Christ, chose to die and pay our penalty of death for us. “But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
4) God wants us to BELIEVE that we can be pardoned because of His grace.
”Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1
5) Most of all, God wants us to RECEIVE His Son, Jesus Christ.
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” John 3:36
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13